VP-25 Extended Ambi Charging Handle
The VP-25 Extended Ambi Charging Handle for AR-15s is designed to solve many problems that shooters typically have.
We recommend the extended version of our charging handle for users with larger fingers and if you don't need the standard VP-25 Ambi Charging Handle.
We developed the extended VP-25 because:
- Being left-handed, one of our owners personally has the issue of the forward assist in the way when using regular, smaller ambidextrous charge handles.
- For 3-gun competition and quick loading, it is tedious to have to use your fingers to grab a smaller lever. Fine motor skills are no longer a factor as the extended levers make charging the rifle mindless by chambering the first round with a swipe of your palm.
- The biggest problem we see with hunting with the AR platform are the shorter eye-relief scopes sitting right over the top of the charging handle! This makes for a tricky time getting your hands, especially winter gloved, past the scope to reach that tiny lever.
All of these problems can be solved with our extended levers that are ACTUALLY extended! The levers are 3.2 inches across tip-to tip and leave plenty of room to comfortably grip with two fingers and a thumb with the machined-in jimping. Hard anodized in black and a smooth stone-washed finish provide good lubricity and wear resistance.
VP-25 Extended Ambi Charging Handle Features:
- 7075 Grade Extra Strength Aluminum Construction
- Anodized Black, Blue, or Red
- For AR-15 Platform
- CNC Machined, NOT forged or cast